Wednesday, April 5

Half the fun of the travel is the esthetic of lostness. ~Ray Bradbury

I thought I'd mention this incident because it was quite funny :) . Background : To reach Mangalore you have to travel up and down the western ghats. Previously ( that's like 10 years ago) I used to love the ghat section the hairpin curves , the deep V curve and the sharp left and right curves. I used to laugh when my sister used the window to throw out her lunch. Hehe those amazing days..sigh Nowadays when I travel through the ghats(usually at night), I tend to be a bit more religious and occasionally use a couple of 4 letter words , which are obviously thrown at the Bus driver. Yesterday , when all the other passengers were asleep and I was wide awake, watching the driver overtake the lorry , I heard or rather saw a small bag fall on this girl’s head. Thapak . Needless to say she was asleep and exclaimed in pain. No one heard or cared and so she rubbed her head and went back to sleep. After crossing the ghats,the time was around 1,30 am,we stopped at Hassan for a quick break(Ofcourse after that horrifying ride , I and the driver needed it).I got down bought a couple of Ganesha stone statues, which were being sold by a little boy, and was pulling out my bag to pack my water bottle , when that girl looked up, she was still in a stupor and …. She: Is that your bag ? Me : (I look at it ) Yes She: It fell on me . Me: ( I almost said so what? , but me being me, smiled ) No I believe it was that bag ( pointing to a black bag on the floor) that fell on your head. She : oh! ( Rubbing her head). Me: (Uff girls ) I wonder what she expected me to do ?

11 comments:

Prashanth said...

Apologise!

Jagadish said...

hahahahaaha :D....super :P...

beats me why she felt it was your bag that hit her !...

Vc said...

Sp , apologise and me ?? duh !! no way dude..

Lo Jagadisha.. i was like .. "Nimajji!! adike nanennu madliantha".. che .. and I think I have that "prankster" look.. :(

Anonymous said...

Your sis threw her lunch outta the window??? Oooh I used to do that too! Some guy outside the window would have said aha its raining curry!

No she expected you to say "oooh poor girl which #$%@ put that bag there? I'll teach that scoundrel a lesson. Are you hurt? Shall I call a nuerosurgeon? My uncle at dah-di-dah is one. Wait let me try his number..." And that's how you start a conversation.

Divster said...

smooch??
Uhahahahaha (filmii style re)

Divster said...

on her forehead*

I didnt wanna create confusion.. because there are some 'cutti papas' roamin around in ur blog.(yes, tats ur prashu)

Vc said...

Kirthi it was 1.30am .. you don't make conversation at that unearthly hour ..duh !! ( Psst maybe i should try it next time...but this girl was MOTI, maybe she had a sister .. )

Div.. yeah right.. I am in no way related to ... Emraan Hashmi

Anonymous said...

Eew emran Hashmi.
SP ur reputation has gone down the drain!! Kutti papa??? Way to go Div!! I am proud of you. Woohoo and err can we have Ramani see this..wizard*ahem*man can now be changed to wizardkutti :P

Vc said...

wizardman that was so funny .. heeheee..

Is that a bird ? is that a plane ? no its Sp the wizardkutti ....

Anonymous said...

uhahhhahhha...you cd have done lots of thngs..vee..and all u did was smile..che..
u shd have broken onto one bollywood number...Akeleee hum..akeleeee tum..antha..

Vc said...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. is that you ? OMG .. Deee you on my blog.. vc faints ..