Friday, October 13

May all your joys be pure joys, and all your pain champagne..ok ok nimbu paani ??

Sorry people I’ve been cough cough busy lately , kk you can stop laughing now. Grrr I promise to be back with a bang, I’ve got a cold from this @#$@# AC and i hope to get some rest this weekend. Have lots of shopping to do and yeah a few gifts for you Kirthi ( A Tango Charlie DVD) and one for Dee (A book titled: How to lose weight?) uhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaha Happy birthday to you, and many to be, With friends that are true, As you are to me! Happy Birthday Kirthi and Dee :) Here's to me and here's to you ..hic hic .... Happiness being a dessert so sweet May life give you more than you can ever eat. Psst pass some to me too :)

5 comments:

Divster said...

u havent lost ur charm have u? Vc.. is..the same VC... no matter how much "more busy" or "double-state" he gets... :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Dee and Kee :P

Kirthi said...

OMG! Grr May you get a kilo of radish for diwali :)
Thanx anyway...maybe I'll use the DVD as a frisbee ok?

Artful Badger said...

Lots of temple pictures I see..
Long time since I came around here...

Anonymous said...

Where you went off????
I want Diwali special??? pattar pattar back !!! where is it?

Anonymous said...

Its been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since u put up anything .. ithna bhi kaam na kiya karo!!!
Unicorn on a telephone pole :D