Thursday, May 29

When i was bowled ....not by the Mountains but by a lil monk :)

On our way back we spied a bunch of lil monks playing cricket,ahem if peeping through the windows can be called spied,and as you know i am impulsive and so I jumped off,approached the kiddo's , and they smile and give me a chance to bat. So there I was rolling up my sweaters, and I swear I could hear the lil wicket keeper chanting "Om Mani Padme Hum" and his friend bowls and I heave...ahem and the result is down below :)  Mrs Vc was quick as a flash and she clicked it.. talk about timing...
I loved the backdrop...sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, Vc got bowled over by a maiden.

Then, he proceeded to bowl the maiden over.

Then, he gets clean bowled by a kid on top of some remote mountain. This time in a game of cricket.

Interesting life :P

--SP

Anonymous said...

P.S. What a shot! With the camera I mean. Brilliant, Myths, brilliant.

Anonymous said...

The bowled photo - An axe in your hand and a tree in place of the wickets would make a more meaningful picture.

Shriram said...

Lo dada got bowled by a Kid ;).. So.. Calls for a treat right? Add +1.. Now the list goes to 4 ;)