Tuesday, November 17

“I am the Dragon Reborn. Denying won’t change it. Wishing won’t change it. I’m not the man you knew back in Emond’s Field. Do you understand now? Do you?”

Yep just finished reading the 12th book of WOT series .. The Gathering Storm. The first reaction ..pain....yep the next book will be released next year. Then it was disappointment...Robert Jordan died a year ago and the series is being completed by Brandon Sanderson. Nope he just doesn't have it. I will continue to read the series because I want to know how it will all end, ofcourse i want to see Moraine aunty back :) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I did find Jonathan Stroud's books amazingly funny. Do read them.www.jonathanstroud.com

1 comment:

Divster said...

dont i remember asking u to send me some ebooks..

psst.. still have ur DVDs.. but they r sleepin in some age old almirah.. do u want them??