Friday, July 23

Adventures on the Road

My bike just clocked 1000 Kms so I guess i can acclerate a bit more.  ( 60's here i come) .Something I learnt after buying my bike is that Bangalore has a lot of traffic signals. The waiting time varies from road to road, area to area. There are chutkas 20 secs to Looooong 150 seconds( The Mother of All Signals).The long ones are fun , you get to see growling uncles impatiently waiting for anything green. Autorickshaws threatening to run down the signal. Babes saying 'Shuks...' and giving final touches to their make up, guys taking out their spanky new mobiles ,the old man in the cool Silver Merc taking out his Business Times to check out the stock exchange . I have fun at the expense of all these specimens at the junction. Adjusting the mirror to get the reflected look of a beautiful face  :)  is just one of them. The adventures continue........

No comments: