Friday, July 16

Its an Ambition:It is one of the most exciting experiences in my life.

Got myself a new motocycle last week .Powered by an 11 BHP engine, Ambition 135 sports a new headlight, a trip meter, new stripes and a new dial design in the instrument panel above all a cool feather touch Self Start .My friends were a bit skeptical when i told them of my choice , but after they took it for a ride , they were impressed by its power and design .They even joked that the pointed headlights looked more like my big Nose..Grr... I usually set out early so that i can beat the Rush hour traffic. I get to meet a lot of college girls , who just wizz past me at 60 kmph. I go at a moderate speed of 40-50 that's because it's brand new and the engine has to "SET " according to my style of driving. So whenever i see a dame go past me,I say to myself " Cool Cool Vc ,time time ki baat hai ". Hhhhhaaaaaa. People I hate on the road : Girls, who have no sense of direction . The other day this dame on a kinetic ,throws the left indicator(which says i'm taking a left turn) , shows her right hand ( indicating that she's taking a right turn) and just goes straight .That really scared me, i pulled way back.Its better to be safe than sorry.Right. Wonder where the next generation is going to.. chi chi. Well I'm looking forward to going on a long drive to Savandurga ( Its a temple on a hilltop ) next weekend .But first must buy a new FERRARI helmet .  Riding a bike is freedom, liberty, power, adventure, and speed. However, you have to respect the rules. I never forget that on the motorcycle I am the body.   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vc, good to know u got a bike. But keep in mind that every ride has bumps. Dont hate the poor dames(u make them sound so old, victorian almost), they make ur life more exciting!!!
Drive safe, enjoy the ride!!

Anonymous said...

hehe.. another typicality of Girlz on road is to have both their legs free.. keeping it down.. just touching the road..

God save our lives.. Good chiks.. with bad sense of driving.. :((

Karthik
(Sri's KA friend)

Anonymous said...

Vc, pehle Cycle mein doodh bhejta tha. Ab Bike mein. Wah Vc bhaiya tum to zindagi mein bahut aage jaoge kyonki jahan bhi tum jaonge, log bolenge Chal be aage chal. BTW yeh vahi bike to nahin jo Sadashivnagar se chori hui thi?