Friday, December 31

The year that was....

The Year 2004 ... Well started this simple blog in July ,because my sister thought I could write all about my daily adventures and keep her entertained. I still remember my first post My first blog . Hah I was a novice then , posting Aishwarya Rai's pics every alternate day ... This happens to be my fav pic .. Amazing and of course this. I have actually stopped writing about my daily adventures, wonder why ?? Must start afresh. Anyway would like to thank all who visit my site regularly , dropping comments .. I’ve made a lot of Blog friends :) . Wish you all a Happy New Year …

Ring out the old, ring in the new,

Ring, happy bells, across the snow:

The year is going, let him go;

Ring out the false, ring in the true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea yea! i was surprised how many pics of Aishwarya u have in this blog, when i met u. she's a gorgeous girl!! Vc-ji, ur nice brother!! that song of ring out bells was touching somehow. happy new year!!

Vc said...

Happy new Year to you too Chitra