Wednesday, March 15

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell

You want to know more about this war epic check it out here . 176 min : Cool film thanks Kirthi and it has subtitles in 16 languages !! I liked the small tiny winy part played by Robert Redford. He looked dashing. Did you know that this movie won 13 Oscars. In particular the umbrella wielding Major Harry Carlyle was amusing. When Anthony Hopkins enquires as to why he always carries the umbrella ,the answer that he gets is "Firstly I never seem to remember the damn password (umbrella) and secondly I want to show the Germans that I am an Englishman." and then he(cough cough) dies. :) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Here I am typing this post and a colleague comes over and smears me with Holi.No it’s not this act of licentiousness that irks me , but the fact that I am now looking like a *$%#& Polynesian Parrot !! For the love of GOD I am an OWL not a parrot . Hoot Hoot !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

16 languages? Was there kannada as well?

Anonymous said...

eh .. nope.. but it had polish and Danish and German and even English...Russian and some languages that I couldnt even pronounce like Chinese