Wednesday, January 5

THE BAG HAS ARRIVED

Well called Anthony ( the guy who was supposed to deliver the Goods ) , he said he would be dropping by my office , he ended the call by asking me ... " So how do you plan to take the bag home? " , I was like " dude , its a small bag... "isn't it ? So while I was having lunch ... (ate just 1 roti and some pulav) he calls saying "I'm at your office" ..So i dash to the ground floor Reception and he's in a Black car and is very courteous .. after 2 mins of chit chatting,, he asks the same question ...." So how do you plan to take the bag home? " I am suprised so ask him how big is the BAG. He shows it too me.. its HUGE.. and then a smaller bag.. I am LOST for words... I thank him and call my colleague for help ... we ferry it to our office reception.. its on the 4th floor .... Thank GOD for lifts. Its packed with stuff ( 30 items)mainly shampoos , creams ..wooww.. I could start a mini beauty parlour .... My sis has this thing about packing ..she's like Monica in Friends .. meticulous ... she even has a list which gives in detail , which stuff goes to whom.. I'll post my stuff later on .. I think I'll be spending the weekend giving away presents.. .. Wonder who gets the i pod .. I think its my Brother in law's friend... anyway got a cool pair of Blue goggles.. :) and a CK/Hugo perfume.... Must write a thank you note ....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CK perfume???? wow! its very thoughtful of ur sister!! i guess u wont have time to blog this weekend :)

Vc said...

Well actually its a small bottle , and i dabbed a small small drop on my sleeve and Booooom ... it just triggered an allergy ... I think ... My nose cleared in a jiffy .. :(

Anonymous said...

allergy??? ahaha! ur gf cant wear perfume then?? lol
take care of ur nose!!

Vc said...

:( .... Me and my senses... Nahhhhiiiiiii

Anonymous said...

thank god..at last bag arrived :)

Vc said...

Eh.. who You ,, are you fishing for gifts ? Please do leave your initals or something .. ...Yaru neevu ?