Friday, May 6

People I travel with !!!

At 8 am, I drop my Ambition (bike) at my friend's shop and hop into our Office Shuttle. I prefer to call it the shuttle than the obvious and boring Office bus. On our way to the office, we pick up around 15 people and it’s an 80-minute ride through Bangalore's early morning traffic. I'll try describing a few people: Guy 1: Has a mini ipod and doesn't care what happens to the other passengers. Uncle: He's talkative and sits next to me. Thinks the color of water in Ulsoor Lake is naturally green and will not listen to my " algae " theory. He's our second conductor and takes care that everyone gets on and off at their respective stops. Nowadays he's reading " God Father”. That hmm hmm chick: She comes, smiles, sits and vanishes. The Aunty from the administrative department: She passed out a paper requesting everyone to write their mobile numbers. I wrote my name as Vc and the next day she wanted to know who the wise guy was... All I did was give a smile. The other guys : They just sit and watch the traffic. The Driver: He's one amazing guy, when he's driving half the passengers are either chanting the "Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Sahasranamam" or singing, " Please forgive us Oh Lord! For I have sinned ". Oh me, well I spend my time listening to " woh lamhe " or Bee Gees, reading a paperback novel. Currently reading " Snow Falcon “by Craig Thomas. Psst some of them saw me reading and decided to bring in their reading material. Our office is right next to the Airport and we have a great view of planes landing. Will try to post some pics . PS:This Post was written during the lunch break

6 comments:

Vc said...

Bedvo Ren ... I know where you stay , not to mention your blog .

Prashanth said...

She vanishes??!! Dude, she must still be on the bus somewhere... quick, get her phone number! You're 27 and single and bored with your life...

Vc said...

WHAT !!!

Prashanth said...

What?

Vc said...

What what ? James Watt ? or Watt da maccha ?

Kirthi said...

Prashanth you got that one wrong dude: He has been hallucinating ever since he has abndoned the hunt for moodevi. Only he sees her no one else does: you get the picture?