Friday, August 18

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.~Woddy Allen

I clicked on the Next Blog button (Up there) and boom I landed on this blog .http://stripedpajamas.blogspot.com/ Its a lil kid's blog ...and is really funny and cute pics too.. Do check out the archives ...too funny :) I must start one for my nephew..uhahahahaaha wink wink... ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I read about 11 reviews of KANK and I am hooked...will check out the movie and let you know....3 hours and 20 minutes...sigh* I can do it ...I know I know.. I can do it.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wonder what the peacock is thinking...

4 comments:

Prashanth said...

What the....? Even after reading Kk's review and that nasty forward? Bad Vc.

Anonymous said...

Peacock: Ok, on ur paws now..attention! U, the black one go clean ur room.. and u, the brown one.. go get me some worms! and u, mr. u are grounded big time!

Anonymous said...

whistle whiste*
chammak challo..


Peacock: kya dekh rahe ho huh?? Tumaare ghar mei peacocks nahi hai kyaaaaaa.. Feathers utaarkar maaroongi...mei bulldog ko jaanti hoon pata hai!!! tumaari kitten tikka bana doongi..dubaara aisa harkat kiya toh!

Anonymous said...

Spee.. that was motivation :)

Div : hehe ...uhahahhaha..grounded.. hah ..nowonder..