Friday, May 4

Nobody says you must laugh, but a sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile.

It came out of the blue…we are off to a movie .”Which is the latest film that’s being released..A squeaky voice ( yours truly) Spiderman 3…ok book 200 tickets…
And then after making all the arrangements , we found that we had 30 extra tickets…so the Director calls me and says…”go on sell it..” Me : eh ? you mean back to the guy at the counter? He: Yeah ,no I meant in black…. Me: gulp …
So if you were anywhere near Innovative multiplex today at 1.30pm, you could have caught me in a T-shirt,(which had 9 different facial expressions of Calvin, I like the smoochie one) , selling tickets for the 1.45pm, SCREEN2, Spidy show. Yep I was the one who was shouting “Tickets for Spidy! Come and get it …”
Well actually I was just standing , giving my loos grin,shuffling my feet, when my Director said “You are not a good salesman, they won’t come to you.. you have to go to them “…GRRRR.. so I showed him…I sold 17 of them Hah!! And it would have helped if the HR had not goofed up and given me tickets ranging which had isolated seats like J1 , H9 , L11 and M3 duh !! and I sold H8 and M2 tickets to a couple and they were like ..” we would like to sit together “ and I convinced them that they could sit together since we had 200 #@*$ tickets…Wizards First Rule “People are fools” well I proved it…sigh* But if things are going too smoothly, you are bound to eat frogs legs for breakfast.
All sold, I run into the theatre and then tring tring,a colleague calls to say he is standing outside and doesn’t have a ticket….grrrrr and I sold off the last ticket to that girl with freckles ( no Dee she had more freckles than you)… I rush outside and this sweet little thing comes up and says “ do you have an extra ticket “ and I explode..I had 200 Q@#$@#$ tickets and …..and she gives me a smile and runs off. No I don’t have a ticket..so me being devious and cunning.. I had 3 counter foils.. Remember I went in and came out..so I give him 1 and run in ..just in time to watch Toby pea soup … :) ( if you know me , you know the joke)…
Now I am all cosy and watching the movie..when ( cough cough) mommy dearest calls up…..” Hey we are in Kaulalampur “ Me : oho… Mom : What are you doing ? Me : watching a movie ( crowd gasps as Spidy falls ) Mom: What time is it ? Me : 3 pm Mom : Are you coming to pick us up ? Me: Noooooooooooooooo ( comeon its an inbred reaction ….that guy was about to hit Spidy) Mom : WHAT !! Me: Oops mom will be there…at 12ish..dont worry. Mom: Is the house still habitable ? Me: haha nice joke .. Mom : Bye…..
So back to the action ….and as you guys know that it was dark and I sat next to GOD knows who ..and I hear them whisper..”Hey he looks like Vc….”
Me : He looks like WHO ? Dude1 next to me : Vc ? Me: Yep its me and I look like who ? Dude 2: Toby da bugger !! Me : Really ?
Nope I SO DO NOT LOOK LIKE TOBY .. I mean he has weird ears…eeeeeeeew. Grr now they call me Peter Parker…..
Oh by the way Spidy 3 is watchable.. I mean you
get to see Spidy do some amazing stunts..and you see him cry…dance..yep awesome pelvic thrusts..the girls in the front row were whistling….eeew.. and you can see spidy in a new outfit .. Mary Jane has a side role… but overall watch it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://members.tripod.com/maseeh1/advices7/id152.htm ...the end is interesting

Prashanth said...

Oye Veeee.... stop jumping URLs... and you most definitely don't look like Tobey!!

Anonymous said...

Its such a maha insult to Tobey...how can a moturam look like Tobey? I protest, its an affront not to be tolerated...lets burn effigies of moturam.