Thursday, June 7

What do i ask for ?

I’m in a quandary. Kk is flying back to India , this weekend, on her spitfire broom, and she has allotted all of 10 pounds to an appropriate gift for yours truly. Now what can you buy for 10 Pounds , which is approximately Rs 800 in our local currency. Ofcourse before I knew of the budget , I was dreaming about these gadgets..haiii The Dreamate sleep inducer ( yawn) The Ben Heck Audio FX Pro 5+1 headset
A watermelon red Zune

But I opted for The Triceratops Wind-Up Pencil Sharpener...Yipeeeeeeee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give that to Sid...to play....ha ha ha....
-BF

Anonymous said...

Soo you want a triceratops pencil sharpener?? What are you gonna sharpen with it?? Your brain....uhahahah!!
Btw I thought you said it was ok if I gave you multicolored shingles from the scarborough beach :) Ok I'll stick them on a Natraj sharpener and send them to u :P

Prashanth said...

I'll take the shingles! I'll take the shingles!

Lady of Musotopia said...

Cute sharpeners! I used to have a sharpener of Barney Rubble (from the Flintstones) sitting in his wooden car :)