Tuesday, July 31

New New New socks

I loved Die Hard 4.0 Now that's an action movie...Will try to sneak off and watch it again at the local Multiplex :) .
Jhoom Bharabar Jhoom is okitoki ,you'll fall in dove with the songs and Lara Dutta swears superbly wah wah !!
I read Hp7 on Saturday and it was the first time i read an ebook on a laptop.I tried all the "asanas"with my laptop to my mom's growing apprehension :)
All you Katrina Kaif fan's go watch "Partner". Govinda is hilarious and it would have been even more funnier if Anil Kapoor was in the main role :) che..oh and CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASK Salman to stop HAMMING!! the songs are pretty good and by the way ..in one of the songs the steps were wow..fast and in synch..not sure what Govinda and Sallu were doing in that song..but Katriiiiiiiiiiiiii haiiiiiii
Did I tell you guys about Transformers the movie ?? AWESOME !!
Read The magician’s guild. ..aaaaaaaaaaargh ..sigh*

2 comments:

myths said...

he he he ... u have company ... It is rather tiring to keep scrolling alwa... reading a book feels so much nice ..
full day of jolling at the monitor and then manege bandu again at laptop ... but kya karein.. I sort of actually like HP7 .. full setting change maadbittu, I sit in the balcony wih one cup chai and all ;) u know getting the feel of reading a book in open air ... thank God I got a laptop, otherwise I would have to tug my desktop along!

Unknown said...

:)