Friday, December 21

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. ~Harlan Miller

Colleague 1: Vc when was the last time you took a long leave ?

Colleague 2 : LONG leave ? ahem* when was the last time he took a day off ?

Me : Guys Guys…. When I do take a day off, I get zillion calls pestering me and sigh* something or the other goes wrong. That’s why to be on the safer side I…*cough *cough

It’s the last week of the year and I’ve still 49+ leaves pending which unfortunately will lapse :( . Just like you , I would love to take a couple of days off , go do the things that I always wanted to do like : fly a kite, play in a cricket tournament ( all night), play the sitar, read 3 back to back novels and fall down unconscious , go on a train journey to Mangalore and last but not the least, sleep for 12 hours, dream free. Well I can do all this but I don’t have the right company :(

( for the “loos minds” yep including the last one.. )

Suddenly I feel all alone…………….it’s like that line, water water everywhere but not a drop to drink ;) I’m surrounded by friends and relatives but…… Oh I’ve started reading “The Fountain Head” , I usually don’t read “abstract” stuff, but this was highly recommended *wink . I’m in the middle of it and will post a review soon.

Ahh talking about reviews has anyone see the film “ Jab we met “ No? well do grab a copy, for you’ll find this hilarious sequence filmed at the “Decent Hotel” 3 hours uahhahhahahhaaaa .Bangalore is experiencing some awesome weather; some might call it “rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Sigh* alright alright I’ll go somewhere on Christmas eve … does the local “Padma Bar and Restaurant” count??

I just got a comment on one of my “older posts” which said “ you don’t have a sense of humor” Uhahhahahhhhhhhahhaa I sure don’t :)

3 comments:

Prashanth said...

Also try Atlas Shrugged.

myths said...

49+ leaves wasted ... can I borrow some ? Can u put them into a jar, so at least I can open it and use them??
I liked that para of yours, "fly a kite... dream free" :) now thats more like the un-loos Vc alwa.
wink bere ninn thale ge, iru iru .. read that and u wil fall unconscious anyways .. uahahahahhhaa .... done with Gail a?
Overcooking the decent hotel joke arent u, by the way Vc, 13b ??
“Padma Bar and Restaurant” so do not count! and the loos Vc is back!!
and it is supppppppper weather, refers to message number A1244D45, "sipping tea and looking at the moon, sigh*"
Nooooooooooooooo ! not Atlas shrugged ! that was an absolute torture Prashanth.

Anonymous said...

;) SP ? No ?
Myths , finished reading the book, now for something "Decent " :) uahhahhhhhhhhhhhaaa