Monday, December 24

Come in with all your vulnerabilities and strengths, fears and anxieties, loves and hopes. For here you need not hide, nor pretend, nor be anything other than who you are and are called to be.

I was reading my archives and  was lost in all the loos posts, and I realized that uhahhahhahhhhhhhaa they were so funny.

 

I don’t even remember writing this line “i think I ate a champagne choki and it was so yummy...I .passed out even before the wrapper hit the floor. So can someone send me more choki’s???? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee “ ;)

 

http://vinodc.blogspot.com/2004_12_01_archive.html

 

http://vinodc.blogspot.com/2005_12_01_archive.html

 

http://vinodc.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

 

Damn I did put some real loos pics ;)  

 

Have a blast this holiday season …….aallal allaaaaaa all I want for Christmas is …………you……..( oh it’s a song it’s a song)

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

myths said...

"i think I ate a champagne choki and it was so yummy...I .passed out even before the wrapper hit the floor. So can someone send me more choki’s???? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee “ ;)

The loos Vc rules !! (occasionally)

Anonymous said...

occasionally ?? uhhhaaaaahaah

Anonymous said...

First Blog, "A new era in Blogging" is real cool.....thats why you shine :) :) :) :)
Always an Alien to your blog...want to see my mask????
-BF

Anonymous said...

Hey Bf, :) keep the mask on, I like it that way :) uhahhahhahahhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

( Tries to peek)

uff !! people. .I would have said girls!! but since i'm not sure..