Wednesday, November 21

If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. ~Author Unknown



When I was 4 I wanted to be Farmer – well sort of a tractor driver- when I grew up. Maybe I was influenced by the farm  in front of my house . As time went by I dreamed of becoming a pilot.
I remember writing this in reply to one of our essays in school- What is your ambition in life ?  Air force Pilot.

 25 years later am I a pilot, Nope. It was close, especially when I was onboard a KF flight and they had given 2 people the same seat number and I was left stranded. The flustered air hostess asked me to sit in any vacant seat. I was angry and said “Maybe the pilot seat’s vacant”. Grr.

 I knew someone who wanted to be a true hero helping people, he is now head of a Customer Support team – helping real people. As times change, reality sets in and not many have the urge to go where no man has gone before.  

I am sure all  my classmates have done something different , unique and extraordinary in life : An archaeologist , A nun, A detective, An Artist or even a life saving surgeon. 

2 comments:

Smile said...

VC : Nice thought ! " If nothing ever changed..there'd be no butterflies " Never thought of life like that ! Interesting though !

Anonymous said...

So, what is your ambition in life now?