Tuesday, November 6

Hanging by a moment


It was the year when India successfully launched APPLE – not the iphone but- Airline Passenger Payload Experiment ,India's first three-axis stabilized experimental communication satellite, using ARIANE launcher.
The year which saw the release of- Raiders of the Lost Ark and the nomination of M*A*S*H to the Emmy's. It was also the year when MS-DOS was invented.

I on the other hand  was getting ready to be photographed with my LKG classmates.



 I am trying to remember all my classmates who danced, sang and learnt the fundamentals of life with me and also how to make that lollypop last 30 minutes. I call this mission - Memory of Light ( as a tribute to Robert Jordan and the final book of the Wheel of Time series) and hope to touch-base, talk , email or chat with 25 of them before the end of the Mayan Calendar ( Yikes). Its funny that you can recollect all their first names but not the  vital and important last name.Arrrgh.

I will be using Facebook and Linkedin to make this happen.

Maybe I will get a chance to say thank you to Ajith for sharing his egg curry and to Machiah for the guavas, Rahul for teaching me how to play scarbble or even Shaheen for influencing me to change my handwriting, Ruben and Nishad for helping me learn how to ride the bicyle.

Geet ,Nitesh, Anand, Roger,Joseph,Sachin ( he ran like a gazelle) Lokesh,Ceema,Julie,Naresh,Ashok,Gopi,Manjunath,Sara,Malavika,Smitha,Maheshwari,Harish,
Ajay,PraveenP,Yogamani, Rathi,Smitha,Vidya,Sreeja,Gayathri,Mahesh,Padmini.

The impossible - what nobody can do until somebody does.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is even better ! Muaahhhahahahaha
May u find all of them !

Vc said...

I know i will ! Even if they are doing research in the Amazonian Forest !

Anonymous said...

So, is the impossible happening today?

Anonymous said...

It already happened :) duh !

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء

شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر