Friday, February 4

I like the Beats of this song ...pump up the Volume ...

The other night, I was watching this cool Punjabi song , called Balle Balle. The artist's name was a bit hard to memorize so I ran into my room got a piece of paper and jotted it down. My mom who was watching my antics with amusement wanted to know what the matter was .. I told her that I was taking down the name of the artist and the track, so that I could download it from the net . I think her expression was something like " Oh God !, boys, these days." FYI : song : Balle Balle Artist : Sukshinder Shinda feat CheshireCatTenashus You can download the song HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really wanted to listen to Balle Balle. but my comp is not well these days. only error msg flipped.(>__<)
thanx anywayz!!

Anonymous said...

Lo VC, i am not able to download this song.
send me the correct link dude.

Sajjnu

Vc said...

This must be my lucky day .. Sajjan has dropped a comment .. Yahoooo

anyway dude ,,here's the link

http://d8.yousendit.com/C/0VYOSATKH9TUM1W2ILS9VQCROV/renamed_BalleFeat1.CheshireCatTenashus.mp3