Wednesday, February 16

This and that

As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual, "And what would you like for Christmas ?" The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped: "Didn't you get my letter ?" A surprise toast at a wedding goes this way: "And finally, may the happy couple lie, steal and cheat. (Pause, then explains) May they lie in each other's arms, may they steal away for a blissful honeymoon, and may they cheat time to live as long as possible." Q: What did Columbus see on his right hand when he discovered America? A: Five Fingers . As seen on a Valentine's Day Card: "Take back your heart; I ordered liver. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally disagree with the header on your blog. I have a dog and I'm not afraid to bite anyone! *makes menacing face*
Grrr Grrr Grrr Grrr Meow
Oh darn it! Guess not ;-)
{Nadera scampers away}

Vc said...

hehe ... well what's your dog called ? is it a doberman ? or a St Bernard ?