Friday, October 21

Upcoming singers

Have you guys heard or seen Indian Idol ? No .. hmm.. well it was a show in which they searched or tried to unearth India's star performer/singer. This guy Abhijeet became India's first Indian Idol and went on to released an album titled "Aapka Apna Abhijeet Sawant".The song Mohabbatein Lutaaunga was a huge hit. My friend Sajjan is a huge( with a capital H ) fan of this guy.Yep I do agree his songs are hmm hmm .The second runner up Rahul just released his albumn titled Tera Intezar.I think this 18 year old singer , who sings so much like Sonu Nigam has some serious talent. You can download his latest hit titled "Tera Intezar" from coolgoose.com

5 comments:

Divster said...

omg Vc

What r the chances of u and me chosing the same genre of posts today..?
Allright.. i guess this contrast is going to be reallll funny. Hehehe!
I havent seen Indian idol.. but i do at times get a glimpse of "sa re ga ma pa challenge" hosted by Shaan.
Some of them.. just take my breath away.. what a talent!!! I think its time Kumar Sanus and Alka Yagniks to make room for these 'upcomin singers'
-divster

Anonymous said...

I think Abhijeet is ORIGINAL, but Rahul Vaidya is so much clone of Sonu Nigam, that he also has inherited his Big-Head.

-Sajjan

Vc said...

F F Sajjan .. Of course I meant Friendly Fire ... grrr..

I do accept the fact that Rahul has an attitude.. but he's young.. give him some time .. and Sonu !! ? hmmm .. I still remember Sonu's first performance on ZeeTV..Dec 31 1999. Bewafa Sanam..


Sigh* How people change...

Vc said...

Shaan .. hmm hmm... Sajjan u listening..


Div.. I was wondering if you could.. hmm..

Prashanth said...

That Shaan guy was an hour late for his concert at IIT last year. If I ever see him again I will stick my tongue out at him.