Thursday, November 17

Something new everyday !!

Do you guys remember the weird " Nosegays " post .. well guess what! I got an sms from the same lil girl asking me "What a baby kangaroo was called? " Check my thought process....yep its irrational . Question : What is a baby kangaroo called? Me : grrr these girls they think I know everything .... thank god they don’t know that Until last Thursday I didn't know the capital of Syria. yep it is Damascus.. shakes my head .. can hear the cerebral fluid splashing about…. back to the question Aah the marsupial .. Australia, stamps... Pouch ..Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne, Ringo.. the ... eh .. so what was the question .. Baby kangaroo . something to do with a comedy serial .. think think .. some person who was dumb but funny.. starts with a J.. joker .... Mera Naam Joker .. Raj kapoor .. Kareena Kapoor.. Haiii .... oops.. ..back to the question.. something to do with Jennifer Aniston ....she was in the sitcom Friends and the other characters were ..Rachael, Ross, Monica ,Chandler Bing and Joey ...... Joey ........Bingo ... that's what it’s called .......Joey . Vc does it again .. yipeeeeeeee Soon I get a response that the dude who asked her the question says its wrong !! I am astounded. I shoot back . "go ask your friend if he knows what a baby swan is called." ( Psst even I didn't know the answer but I found that it’s called a Cygnet .... eew weird name. . )

11 comments:

Divster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prashanth said...

"Little girl"? Knowing Vc, this little girl is probably almost Kirthi's age. And Kirthi herself is nearly an aunty!

Vc said...

Div : your deleted comment was hmmmmm.. Vc winks ..

Sp : what abt the missing post !! ?
and hello she's a lil girl ...18 yrs is little right .,..

And don't worry ( vc falls on his knees )I will pray for you .I don't think Kirthi will forgive you for calling her an aunty ... ( vc shakes his head )...

Divster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I don't see anything about a little girl... hmmmm
Wait, are you talking about me?? :-O
... Back to study :-( one day to go...

Vc said...

Uhahahahha .. little girls on my blog.... sigh * where is Aishwarya!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh haha I see it now...
You must forgive me for missing that, as I am mentally drained and exhausted.
Will talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

SP, For that I am not talking to you again ever.. wait a minute I can't talk to you anyway..I don't know your number.
Vc, You guessed right! SP take this grenade and put it under ur pillow tonight. Make sure you take the pin off.

Divster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prashanth said...

Relax, KK... just having some fun at your expense :)

What have you been upto? No news of late... maybe we should hire Vc to take over your blog? Now *that* would be a disaster!!

Anonymous said...

Did Sp just take a "dig" at me ??

grrr.... u just wait Sp ... every owl has its night !!

Vc ( hoot hoot)