Monday, January 16

Popcorn

What does Amitabh Bachchan do when he's bored ? Oh you mean when he’s not paying taxes, he acts in a film called “Family ". What can you look forward in this film? Apart from every dialogue having the word “Family”, well a close-up of Amitabh Bachchan's white beard. What do you think of that new hero's acting talents? Firstly I gave up thinking a long time ago and hero?? Oh you mean that dude with frog eyes. the last man standing, that guy ..acting.. well honestly I don't know.. I was busy feeding the mouse some popcorn. ( I swear ask Anand ). What about the action and direction? The mouse it was so cute. I think it was begging for more popcorn. Why did you watch this film? Well Anand wanted to watch Zinda ..the other film starring Lara .. but we were a bit late to catch that movie, so we thought let’s experiment and Anand said " Family" has AB and Akshay .. ..might be fun. Never in our short lives where we so wrong. Do you think you can compare this film with any other “Flop busters”? Are you trying to trick me into comparing "Family" with" Tango Charlie"? Any bright moments while watching this movie? When I received a call... Come-on at least one “magic moment”? Apart from when we walked out of the theatre ? well aah! there was this one scene where the Frog eyed Hero confronts AB ..AB's wife is killed and he's grr.. Hero: Dekha.. blah blah .. tunhe mere " devtha samaan" bekasoor bhai ko marah .. blah blah.... blah ..silence..... AB: Aur kaun hai tumhare " Family " main ? Oh yes Sajjan is going to get this DVD compliments from Vc

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you send me this DVD, i will send you a *FAMILY* pack of Tango Charlie DVD's.

-sajjan

Anonymous said...

And I'll send you Ronin and Munich and and ...i'll sing a song and upload it...

Vc

Anonymous said...

Sure, I shall deliver them them to your sis and bil :)

-Sajjan

Anonymous said...

nimajji !!!

Prashanth said...

When in doubt, choose the movie with the prettier heroine. Always worked for me.

Anonymous said...

Prashuuu(mean!!!)

hehe! I wish they start recording Vc and his stunts. Maybe the whole audience would have enjoyed 'your reaction to the movie'

regards to all who drop in to mr. Vc's blog. My New Year Wishes and best of luck to one and all.

With lots n lots of.. :P

Anonymous said...

SP,
I thought u quit the world of women!!

Prashanth said...

I quit chasing them. That doesn't mean I quit observing them :P

Prashanth said...

Btw, why isn't the movie called parivaar? Is there already a movie by that name? Or is this the insidious influence of westernization?

Anonymous said...

What's going on here ??

Vc

Anonymous said...

prashu

ur so alien to the filmdom!

u see, ppl of lower class will watch the movie because of Amitabh Bachchan.. and those who are not fans will watch the movie because of its 'elite' name.. its all in the game...