Friday, May 26

Shadowless Sword

Last Saturday , I picked up a DVD titled “Shadowless Sword”. I read the review on the cover and was highly impressed. I thought it would be in the same class as the other Chinese movies “ Hero”, Kung fu Hustle” and the “House of flying daggers”. This turned out to be (cough cough) a South Korean Movie. I was excited with the prospect of watching a cool action film with lots of sword play.The film starts of with 2 arrows zipping past zzzzzzzuuuuuuuk and I smiled..hehe..and then the smile turned into a frown, the #@#$ movie was in Korean. I was left with 2 choices I could either watch the action or read the subtitles. The subtitles, I’m sure was written by someone like me. Here’s an example Hero and the beautiful heroine (haiii) are being pursued by the deadly black assassins and there are black arrows flying all around, zzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuk, and the swords have this melodious sound…ting Hero (who badly needs a haircut): Stop me pulling Heroine(Keeps looking back): I must kill you Highness, assassins come Hero: No Come Heroine: Please your highness we must reach the village Hero: No Come The hero is then dragged to the river by the beautiful heroine (haiii) The heroine my friend, is a female warrior, Soha (haiii). Saw the film or should I say tried to decipher the storyline from the subtitles, for 30 minutes and hit the sack. 3 days later, I continued with the other half of this film, when my mom asked for the remote. I told her that this was a cool flick and even she should watch it (Please do not try this with your mom). So the action continues and in one scene the “pair” are running over land and puff..they then start running over a lake and puff now they are running over trees ( Please note not Climbing or Flying but running ). Mom gave me one of her looks and I passed the remote and tried to enjoy the *#$**$ soaps. I never could comprehend why the film was titled “Shadowless Sword” These foreign movies are weird. Maybe I should Fedex it to Sajjan.(uahhahahaha)

7 comments:

Born a Libran said...

The movie sounds like fun... I dont know why u r cribbing :)

Vc said...

What's your postal address?

Enigma said...

:P but they all give a weird kick kinda thing :P when u watch them. like swossh and they flya nd they vanish hard to blive yet good to watch for time pass

Anonymous said...

what the .. oye enigma..what's your postal address?

Enigma said...

postal address ??? why??

Born a Libran said...

Kya hua? Kuch lete kyon nahi? Coldarin li?

Vc said...

eh the postal address my friends was so that i could send a copy of the film to you ppl.. why should i alone suffer ? ( wink wink)