Wednesday, May 24

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Mark Twain

“Give it to me “she said without remorse. Don wasn’t going to give up without a fight.”You cannot do this. I will not let you do this. Please think of the consequences”. He shook his head. It was like being in a nightmare. The light from the candles flickered , creating an unearthly atmosphere. Rose whispered “I know what I am doing. I …“she took a deep breathe, closed her eyes “We are going to change History,no one is going to stop us”. Don could see the determination in her eyes as she held the scissors and took the stance of the dragon hunter, it was too late. Don gave up reluctantly and whistled to summon his pink poodle History.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg.. :p

ONly those who are not slow will enjoy this :P And im not one of them

Vc said...

:) .. i was reading Ramani's blog ..the tandem story thing and i just came up with this

Enigma said...

hm