Wednesday, September 20

"Bapu ko ghar chhod ke aa"

Munna a small-time crook and sensuous Mohini are in love .Maaamu Mohini kya naachthi hai.......wah wah ..and Munna's tapori style ...awesome. Yes, I am talking about the original Munna aka Anil Kapoor. My favorite actor, Jhakaaaaaas . Areh you have to listen to his dialogues in the film "Deewana Mastaana" simply super, wait I’ll ask Sajjan , he knows all the dialogues.They don't make mast movies like Tezaab, anymore, sigh*.This film had some cool songs and you know that “ek do theen char" song, well during our singing test, Sister Emilie did not allow me to sing that song,grr , I had to sing BoneyM's Rasputin. Oh and she didn’t even let my friend Ajith sing " Hawa Hawa yeh Hawa " song.She said it contained vulgar words like love and pyar. May she rest in peace. So where was I ? Haan if you want a review of Munna Bhai the sequel check out kk’s version . Last friday,I was invited to watch a night show film. with my bil and cousin sis and we had lots of fun.Do you guys go to a film theatre and for a moment, yep just for a moment, think of all those 300+ people watching a white screen? Have we lost it or what? Vc shakes his head.. When Circuit made an entry ,that dame in the middle row, screamed so loudly,grr,it was as if she was watching Evil Dead all alone in a theater and when Sanju baba smiled , she was hysterical. Couldn’t spot her in the dark, else I would have given her "ek " kaan ke neeche. When Aish was on the screen ,areh Doom2 , the trailor duh!! I was shocked... she's become so so lean...che, I wonder if she's eating properly. sigh* The best parts of the film that I can remember apart from Aish bungee jumping with that six fingered dude, oh now I have to tell you this joke that I heard on TV.. Sunah hai, ki Doom 2 main, Aishwarya Rai , ek bikini scene main nazar aayegi. (Audience whistles) Yeh bhi Sunah hai ki Doom 2 main, Bipasha Basu, ek bikini Scene main Nazar aayegi(Audience whistles) ailaa Aishwarya Rai or Bipasha Basu ek hi bikini main ?? Uahhahahahhahahaha Ok ok so where was I? Haan Munna Bhai , the scenes in which Circuit acts like he can see Baapu , uhahhahaaaaha they are so funny.And when a drunk Munna says "Yeah Circuit,Bapu ko ghar chhod ke aa" , we were rolling on the floor ( psst I found 1 coke bottle and 2 one rupee coins) and that dialogue " Main kaam kartha hoon tho paise miltha hai aur agar main kaam nahi kartha hoon tho aur bhi zaayada paisa miltha hai " is super cool..areh that was from Shiva , that telugu remake which had this song " Botany Class undi,Matinee Show undi..........." jagada jagada daam daam daam.. I know its not related to Munna , but I thought I'd mention it. So I have just 2 words for all you people out there…Jai Hind.

5 comments:

satishds said...

superbly written kanappa..lage raho ge 3 times theatre ge hoogi ticket sigdale wapas bandiddu aithu :(..this weekend have to watch it

Anonymous said...

Thanks saty and i hope you post your thoughs on the film.

by the way..here's one cool dialogue:

hata sawan ki ghata khal khujaa batti bhuja ke so jaa---untee pe khadeli hai aunty--baja reli hai baar baar ghantee , chal futle watle...shyana ban----chal ab mere ko bahar chod ke aa.

Divster said...

Is it that song?

hawa hawa.. ye hawa khusboo mita de..
mei usse miloonga ek baar milaa de
yaar mila de.. dildaar mila de..
yaar mila de.. dildaar mila de..

kya mast.. dance and costumes n those girls n boys..sigh..

Anonymous said...

Vee your thoughts are swinging like Tarzan jumping from tree to tree. I mean can't you stick to one thing and make two posts if you have two thoughts. After I read some of ur posts I go...ohhhkay so what did he wanna say?

Divster said...

lol

anonymous.. it takes time to understand Vc's style.. and sum of us r still discoverin...
give him a few pattaaars.. he will explain in dis comment section ;)