Tuesday, September 5

Rita Rudner's Facts About Men

Stuff that made me roll on the floor....yep i dropped my pencil. Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry. Men are very confident people. My husband is so confident that when he watches sports on television, he thinks that if he concentrates it can help his team. If the team is in trouble, he coaches the players from our living room, and if they're really in trouble, I have to get off the phone in case they call him. Don't try to teach men how to do anything in public. They can learn in private; in public they have to know. Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man has built a fire and the last log does not burn, he will take it personally. ( so true ...sigh*) Most women are introspective: "Am I in love? Am I emotionally and creatively fulfilled?" Most men are outrospective: "Did my team win? How's my car?" Men accept compliments much better than women do. Example: "Mitch, you look great." Mitch: "Thanks." On the other side: "Ruth, you look great." Ruth: "I do? Must be the lighting." Men who listen to classical music tend not to spit. ( Vc runs off to buy Bach's ~St Matthew Passion).

10 comments:

Divster said...

thu thu thu [:p]

so.. wats ur point? i thought this was facts about men.
well going loggerheads with men is not advisable.. (from ur emotional drama abt last burning log)

Next blog please...

satishds said...

hahahaha..very true..boyz with toyz

Anonymous said...

i thought men were made of more deeper stuff..

guess they are as shallow as they seem :P

Anonymous said...

Gelloooo ..you dont know abt logs..che..

alva sats..

and oye who are you Anonny???

satishds said...

i know who this anony aunty is :P

Anonymous said...

Gosh this lady knows men inside out! So true!! The second point on men training their fav teams is a universal truth: You should watch my dad tell Dravid what to do and watch my bro tell Ponting what to do. I love Safin, Pieterson and Arsenal but I never tell them what to do from my living room!

Anonymous said...

the way Safin ,Pieterson and Arsenal are playing maybe you should tell them what to do ..duh !! and i thought you liked the Scud..

Enigma said...

"Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry."

hunts around for men with pierced ears :D

"Men are sensitive in strange ways."

Starnge ways??? always!! they are sensitive. and they are annoying too!!

Anonymous said...

Safin lost booohooo. He's so damn cute. England lost too bigger boooohoooo.

Lady of Musotopia said...

Classical music is good for more than just the cessation of excess salivary expulsion ;-)