Tuesday, December 19

Blood is thicker than water, and much tastier.

My first memory of watching a film on the big screen is Star Wars ( Voooooooom Voooooooom ) at Galaxy and then “ Bermuda Triangle” at Rex. I was too young to remember the details. But the mast time I had watching “ The Gods must be Crazy “ with my cousins was memorable. Yes partly it was because of the hilarious film, but mostly it was because of the pain. We had received our chlorea/malaria shots and it pained like hell. So while watching the film we would hit each other jokingly and aaaaaaaaaaw the pain mixed with the laugher ( wipes a tear). The previous Sunday, I and my bil went to this local film called “ Kabul Express”. Awesome documentary, wonder why its called a film. Arshad Warsi is wasted and so is that American chik. I was really disappointed with the film. Che che how come they show such great “Trailers” but the film is so Yuck?? . I have seen better documentaries on the Discovery channel and NGC. That reminds me I don’t have cable at home grr those damn monkeys..grrr.. and I didn’t even watch a single ball of the just concluded test match. Not one ball. No wonder India won ….yipeee. Sssssssssssh so where was I ? aaaaah Kabul Express is one huge flop buster ( Sajjan, you should watch it with your fiancé , want me to mail the DVD ?? ).

Things I noticed in the film were : No naach gaaana , Nope not even that Kabul Fiza song..No item numbers ..No belly dancers.The duration of the film was like 2 hours. just 2 hours… Sigh*. The full film is shot in the desert and not once do they, I mean the good guys , drink water. Yep they do eat kaababs but you see they come across this huge overturned truck which is filled with pepsi cans and they don’t even take 1 tiny winy sip !!…. And gosh the background music is so gloomy and the shots of the mountains are great for the first 20 minutes ..then you yarn for an apple tree……sand sand everywhere… The jokes are so lame . Can you imagine 2 unknown people quarreling over who was the better allrounder, Imran Khan or Kapil Dev ? gosh !! And the bad guy is named Imran Khan Afridi…..yappppppaa

Wait I think I missed someone in the film ..some dude…naah.. moving on.. I watched this other film “WTC” …….God ..why me…its about 2 people ..well…( wink wink) Have you played Eragon the Game ?? oh you guys don’t even know who Eragon is ..right ( and NO Kirthi I did not misspell DRAGON) Hello does anyone have a remedy for freckles? ( there Dee I have asked the question and haven’t named you..see see me so smart no) Hey let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a merry Christmas…hope you have a blast this Christmas…3 cheers hic hic and ..i think I ate a champagne choki and it was so ..passed out even before the wrapper hit the floor. So can someone send me more choki’s???? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ..hic hic hurrrrrrrray… Did you people have a chance to read last Sunday’s TOI Times Life ? No ( yipeee) well its like this ..you know that …areh …..( wink) go read it .

5 comments:

Prashanth said...

Hey Veeeeee I am coming to India next week!

Pssssst... I saw Eragon last week. Not bad, but I wish I was younger, then I would have enjoyed it :)

Anonymous said...

Ash photo and no comments on her!!!
-BF

Divster said...

omg :-o
This BF startin to sound a lot like me in my yonder years..
hmm.. hmm..

Vc said...

grrrrrr who is this BF ?? jenny ? jeeeeeny per lopez ???

Kirthi said...

Veeee you will never lose your "loos"ness will you? Anyway I told u not to watch that crappy WTC and yet you go and...chee. What? No Kabul Fiza?? I think u dozed off dude.