Friday, December 1

Just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace...

Come down off the ladder.
Wash out that paintbrush.
Shake the sand out of your shoes.
Get up off your muddy knees, and give the garden a morning off.
Fold up the newspaper.
Turn off the coffeepot.
Close up your calendar,
already filled with dates,
and times,
and people,
and places that claim you.
This post is dedicated to all those people staying away from home, away from Mom’s cooking, away from the traffic and pollution, away from the pungent smelling Niligiri trees …in short far far away and to the blue angel .....wink wink What do you dream about ? I know some people just don’t dream, sigh* neither do I. Well not when I’m sleeping on my bed but I do dream while traveling in the cab, late at night . And its always that recurring dream in which I misplace the house keys..grr.So I gave my neighbour a spare key hehe I am so smart no …but the next day I dreamt that I mislaid the key ( again) and the *@*#$@$ neighbor went on a vacation. I was stranded grr… I must spend more time in my apartment, the other night, the apartment security guard refused to allow me in.. I mean he thought I was an outsider..grrr… Oh did I tell you this one incident in which I forgot to close the kitchen windows ? I came back to see the hall in shambles. The bedspread was on the floor along with the cushions and the other wall hangings. It was the work of my long forgotten relatives the local monkeys.Yeah our apartment is infested with monkeys.I think the young monkeys came in through the open window and as they couldn’t find any food ,they were a bit frustrated. ( Sigh! Aren’t we all !!) . I was not angry at them, it was my fault , I was a bit irresponsible but what irked me was not finding the TV remote. The brats had hidden the @#$@#$ remote under the diwan. Grrr took me 15 minutes to find it. After a hectic and busy 2 months, I decided to bunk office and attend a friend’s wedding.I was unable to attend the reception but Sajjan says it was fun, especially meeting old classmates all of whom are married and are healthy ( put on weight) uahahahaaaaa. At one point of time, it just hit us that we were the only bachelors left …. (gulp) Sajjan and I decided to go to Dhoom2 and we checked the local listings and landed at the Garuda Mall. Sajjan has never been to this mall and the first thing he said was “ Damn its just like a typical Mall in US “ and I waited patiently and then he saw all the people and he said ..”Aaah I take back my words,you don’t get to see all these beautiful people in US” . Well it turns out that all the malls in US are infested with Indians but the main difference is that in India its usually a bunch of girls bunking college and hanging out but in US its Indian couples, holding hands and window shopping. Unfortunately all the tickets were sold out and we had to go to a different theatre. For the love of God it’s a @#$#$ Thursday , a weekday and the mall is filled with people of all types of sizes and shapes…grr Nope I am not writing a review on Dhoom 2. Its just not worth the hoopla, it’s a film where Hrithik doesn’t wear clothes, dances superbly and looks more like a French dude. Ash looks like a Barbie doll and I dare you to show me an ounce of fat on her body.All her dialogues have the word ‘like “ , like are you checking me out…ewwwww. Bipasha is wasted, she’s more like a lamp post. Uday Chopra , well he’s got more dialogues than Abhishek and Arshad Warsi would have rocked this role. AB duh !! he’s like so Unreal ..He didn’t even get a chance to comb his hair and was grossly under utilized. I mean check out the wardrobe of the villain and compare it with ACP Vijay. Overheard : I hate this Abhishek guy , you know why, areh iss umar main bhi apne baap ko kaam karne detha hai… ( eeks) Overheard : Areh are these guys really going after thieves ? They are aptly dressed for a beach party. Hrithik takes off his clothes : Girls Screaming …. Bipasha makes an entrance : Boys whistling , a dude screams “ come to me baby “ gets a pattar from his GF. Overheard : After the film, a cute girl, “please hold my hand, chakkar aaraha hai”…and she was trying to hold my hand !! Of course it was dark..and it was a mistaken identity.(wink) Yeah you must watch the film for some awesome cinematography but overall 3 stars and I don’t seem to recall the songs …nor the chase sequences. Its more of masks…and skin. More later…. Regards Vc

7 comments:

Kirthi said...

Regards???? Hello!! This is ur blog..Ash may not be FAT but she definitely can't act. And I heard Bips looks better than Ash in the movie. Psst who was the chik who held ur hand hmm hmm...and wat abt the praamise to mention...ok I know I know.

Anonymous said...

VC..actually watched the movie today..me nd madz both agree that the only thing worth watching in Dhoom 2 is Hrithik..haiiiiiiiiiiiii...Indian Adonis ..Ash was ewwww..madz says that she watched the movie with only ondu kannu...cos she dnt wanna see ash..her dialog delivery is saddddd..i mean.."u checking me out or somethng" ewwwwww..ade when Hrithik says the same thing..haiiiii :)
Abhi looks like he had plans of going to sabrimala anthe :)

dee

Anonymous said...

Morning a very goooooooooood Fun again :)
-BF(Blog Fan)

Anonymous said...

vc magane kathe bariodalli expert

nice to hear that finally sajjan is married, we shouldn't be the only ones to hear his PJ's ;-)

-Balu

Anonymous said...

I know something i won't tell ... :) hehehehehehh .. uahahhahahahahah....

Madz...
(psst if there is snow on the roof then it might mean that you are looking at page 4 of hansel and gretel where it snows ante)

Vc said...

thanks ppl ..( sniff) hey Balu and Kk and Dee and Madz and who is that Blog Fan ?? yappa ppl are so ....

lallal allalaaaa

Divster said...

hehehehe...

dare u say a word abt my Abs Baby.. :P
n o..m....godddd...
it was holding hands...and already chakkar aagaya???
aur wo bhi Mistaken identity????

Raam raam.. aajkal ke naujawaane.. kitne fast n furios hote hai !! :P