Wednesday, December 27

Of plum cakes and @#$@#$ films...

Naah I didn’t have a white Christmas, but I did have a filmy Christmas. I watched a lot of B grade movies. The best part of these movies was the background score. It truly stands out. Inside Man: Must watch this movie again.

Firewall : Forget it. Crank : ewww. Old School: Too Funny.

Black Hawk Down :You must own this DVD.

Hostel: ewwww It seems this horror flick was voted Best horror movie for the year 2006 Reservoir Dogs: Wow with background commentary. You will use the word ***** in all your sentences…atleast for 24 hours. Bhagam Bhag: Yep you’ll want to run away. Got bored and tried playing Eragon ..man o man controlling the Dragon is just amazing. I was asking a friend if he had heard of the film/game/book Eragon and his reply…”Sorry the only thing I know is Paragon” grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Got another classic game called Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV …will be playing this RPG soon….ofcourse have to go get my xbox 360. I think I’ll bunk appice on Friday. I’m losing weight these days, it must be because of all the nutritious snacks that I eat instead of plain old dinner. Potato Chips, pani puri, plum cake and cookies are so much better than rice and radish sambar. Listen to this……It seems you become more articulate when you fall in love…..yapppppppppa….

4 comments:

Kirthi said...

Paragon?? Awesome!! Surprising! You should have grown fatter with that junk food. Hmm hmm I agree with the "you become more articulate when you fall in love"..c'mon vee you know that's true.

Sri said...

How dare you call a QT movie B grade :O

-Sri

ps: http://www.godamongdirectors.com

Anonymous said...

so... ur in love?

Divster said...

go watch "accepted" its from the same makers as the american pie.

psst: youtube provides them in parts.