Monday, October 1

Laaaaaaalalaa alaaaa BING

In the previous post I had mentioned that I had turned Vegan: Short for Vegetarian, I forgot to mention that it was for a limited period of 9 days ( yep lost 3 kilos and a part of my brain). Today unfortunately I had to devour like a demon so there goes my gaaaaas pussssss diet.It’s great to be back as a Vampire, wipes the blood. Now that our lil fire breathing , blogger eating Kk has turned 16, and is in some unknown part of Cincinnati, here’s wishing her lots of smiles and blushes. Now that its Dee’s 39th birthday , oh don’t worry she still looks 33 and is capable of eating 9 kilos of sweet meat in 29 minutes , here’s wishing that her house is filled with cats of all type of shapes,sizes and names ( aaargh). I wish I could send them something nice like a white unicorn or an apple iphone, but I know they just want my good wishes ( wink wink). Has anyone seen the film “ To Kill a Mocking bird “ based on the novel by Harper Lee ? Noone ? thu thu… It is by far the most amazingly directed and acted film that I have seen,forget Sholay, this is a cut above it. It has Gregory Peck, who knows when to pause and when to move his eyebrows and a host of little kids who just act like umm kids !! .The background score is just out of the world. You tend to watch it a couple of times and even then you are not satisified.It’s more like the Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer Stories but ummmmm something more. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a good movie with a great story and camera work.

2 comments:

Prashanth said...

Oh yes, I have watched TKAMB and I absolutely loved it too. Atticus is a great character, the girl too.

Deee said...

:) Thnxxxxx Veeeeeeeeeee