Monday, October 1

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

I saw a couple of films this weekend and here's what I thought... Dhol : Just one word for this overwhelming movie starring * I don’t remember who and no not even Rajpal Yadav could do anything about the script or his colleagues. Bottom line : Yappppppppppppppppppppppppppa but none the less Sajjan is going to get a copy :) Jhonny Gaddar : The first thing that struck my mind was, Jaaaaaaaaaackassssss( Anil Kapoor style) it had this old filmy eastman color look and man this was one cool film.I loved the plot and sometimes even got lost in it, in a good way. Just watch it. Anand : A telugu flick, which I watched because that song " Nuvenna" just kept buzzing in my head and i ended up buying it.It's a rrrrrrrrrr flick and just TOOOOOOOO mushy mushy for me :) h i liked this scene in a oldage home, the herione ( gorgeous babe) is on a "mouna vratha" and the hero is asking her, well it sort of looked like he was pleading," Can i help you with anything,anything at all, no formalities" she smiles ( haiiiiiiiiiii) and points to a door and shows her pinky finger ( meaning off to the restroom) i was howling and my mom thought i was having nightmares. COMEON it was funny!! 2 things about the heroine, she had long hair and amazing eyebrows….. ;)Damn they didn’t use the dogs properly and well they did kill a full FAMILY and as always, I am right, a good flick has a couple of deaths ;) I just love this line and someday hope to write like this…( Robert Jordan) Abruptly, a chill ran through him, one cold, clean tingle as if he had jumped into the Winespring Water in midwinter. It rippled through him and seemed to take away some of his fatigue, a little of the ache in his legs and the burning of his lungs. It left behind... something. He could not say what, only he felt different. - Perrin And someone made me smile when I was in a meeting and it was so Haiiiiiiiiiii main mar java!! Thank you :)

No comments: