Thursday, January 17

Balefire ....

 

Nobody said it was easy

Aww It’s such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be so hard

I’m goin’ back to the start

 

Ahhooooooooooooooooo

Ahhooooooooooooooooo

Ahhooooooooooooooooo

Ahhooooooooooooooooo

 

 

Super duper ding dong song..and i'm thinking of the next story and i think i've got the theme..ahem well atleast the last line will be :

As i looked into her eyes, I could feel my heart skip a beat.I found myself falling into the deep abyss. It was the only time i wished i was someone other than who i was, i wished i was superman.

 

 

Why is the sun called the sun and not the daughter ? ( che che gender bias).

 

Has anyone seen the latest Beyonce and Shakira song : Beautiful Liar ?? I was so confused :(  I did’nt know where to look , too much of distraction.

 

I just realized that God was playing a joke on me...you see, he's put me, all alone on this boat in the middle of a river and has given me a silver fork to paddle uahhahhaaaaaaahha

 

God ..I’m a goner ……. Psssssssst  where’s BF .. that blog fan of mine…che I miss her..sigh*…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had gone for the vacation to eat sugar cane my little pinky fox...
huyyo hukyo huyyo hukyo
aaaaaaavuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
-BF

Anonymous said...

hai haiiiiiiiiiii..think of the witch... and the broom appears..ahem..

Psst so how about letting me know who you really are ??

Anonymous said...

Oooooh Coldpay... my favourite...

--SP