Tuesday, January 1

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. ~Mark Twain

Its new year's eve and i'm trying to get this router to " work" grrrrrrrrr, hold on (chews on a piece of cake and ofcourse potato chips, damn no wonder i have a pimple on my nose). Late last night i was with Angilina Jolie and Uma Thurman ( cough cough) I have no idea why , but every Dec 31 , i fall sick. Something to do with everyone's adrenalin pumping up...( shrugs) , atleast its not like one of the friends that i know. You see, every last week of Dec-first week of Jan, one of his relatives, passes on to the other side or meets with an accident. I know I know you dont believe it, but i was there !!. Wait let me call him and find out if ...( thank god nothing bad has happened ;) ) Oh last night i was watching ToooombRaider( It's supposed to be pronounced that way: tooooom and not like Bomb) and Kill Bill, nothing to spice up your life with blood ,gore, a samurai sword and Uma aunty :) and at sharp 12, ( i fell asleep at 11.30pm) , there are shouts and i see that Uma aunty is fighting with 28 japanese kids and girls are "ooooooohing" . I wake up from my stupor, its that girls hostel ,,grrrrrrrr..dont they ever sleep. The boys hostel, boys (duh !!) were bursting crackers and the girls where watching it. So it sounds something like this .. ting ting toong , plaaaaachak, oooooooooooooooh, BOOM, ting tong , whack, ooooooooooooh , Booom. Yep sounds from Kill Bill and the girls hostel. Then i get a host(3) of messages , wishing me a happy new year and if its from one of my ex-students i would ..." GO STUDY !! GO GO" and ofcourse throw in a :) one smart @!#@ replied back saying, " My exams are over". And oh ! a couple of days ago I went to Anand's new house, an apartment situated right in front of a beautiful temple and the Malleswaram Railway station. Posh location .So all day long they have trains passing by and people ringing the bell " tong tong" and to top it he's got a 7 month old kid. She's so cute, she looked at me and smiled and didnt let go of my finger ;) .

No comments: