Monday, January 21

I love my Radio , my chinese Radio :)

After 3 years and 21 promises, Kk sent me a book, via ebay via Chennai. http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0553564943.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg I wonder who recommended this book ( looks at SP) Thank you Kirthi but @#$@#$@#$ 20$ you spent 20 odd dollars !!! Wait till I tell your mom. .wait wait.. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Sajjan gave me a small radio which plays AM FM SW TV and WB. So now I leave office exactly at 10pm, tune into Kyun Ki Saaas Bhi Bahu thi :) and listen to it and imagine the scenes. Che I can't see what the ladies are wearing ;( Anyway, he says I can listen to Radio Ceylon and listen to oldies and occasionally I might get the local Tamil station and can learn Tamil :) He even came up with the brilliant idea of installing a DISH on my helmet which would then help me tune into all the "cable" channels :) uahhahhahhhhhhhhhahaaaaaa

No comments: