Friday, September 2

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. ~Douglas Adams

What else can I wish for ?

*I got a nice “thank-you” comment from my sis and to top it, she was funny…. that’s kind of spooky. *Dee called to say that my gift was better than the “diamond necklace” her Mother-in-law presented. Of course she was lying. *Kk wrote a post thanking me.Wow. Not sure if I deserve it though. *Our book has been highly recommended by a couple of Engineering colleges. Yahoooo. *I finished all the Harry-Potter series in a week.Enchanting, mesmerizing...

8 comments:

Prashanth said...

You wrote a book?

Vc said...

lal alalla ...

Anonymous said...

VC, which colleges? i 'll not recommend those colleges to anyone.

-Sajjan

Anonymous said...

nimajji .. BTW what did that "silence " thing mean ?

Anonymous said...

Hmm so u feel on top of the world! You sure deserve it coz you put a smile on all our faces.
Ohh the engineering students better not curse u though! Hope you put some calvin pix in those books instead of circuit diagrams!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure my sis will want me to get those PP's done soon.. Yeah yeah I still remember the deadlines..grr.. *(*Y#DJJS**(#R44

Crazy *Vc

Anonymous said...

Crazy *Vc

On this particulary bad-day; one redeeming feature is the strange satisfaction I'm getting outta your adopting this style (Crazy *_) thereby neutralizing the sting associated with it.

HI
howdee
hows you doing today..

have a good one
Crazy *I

Vc said...

hah !! aren't we all Crazy madame'

Only a few dare accept the Universal truth.. sigh*

I got that idea from Asterix.. " these romans are crazy"

Crazy*Vc