Friday, September 9

Story Time

55 words : Someone started writing small stories that were exactly 55 words in length. Here's my contribution. The Miracle “I told you a million times it can’t be done,” said an annoyed Mary.” I know I can do it. I just have that feeling, please” pleaded Jesus. The 5-year-old lad fell on his knees and concentrated. Slowly the contents of the wooden bowl changed to Chateau Haut-Brion, the best wine in all of Bethlehem. The Myth Vyasa was reluctant to look at the long nose and huge ears, but there was something in his eyes that made him stand out in the crowd. Ganesh felt the stare and looked up from his favorite TVS GOLD keyboard. Thus began the making of the greatest epic, in a small DTP centre in North Bangalore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha So was Vyasa an Aryan or a Dravidian? No I am not asking id he was ganguly or Dravid.

Anonymous said...

Vee y on earth did u post and delete comments on my blog?
--kk

Vc said...

Vyasa was hmm.. the milkman who used to overhear the daily drama(fighting)that unfolds everyday in every household at 7 am.

there now you know everything abt the Mahabharatha..

Dee used to call me vee..sigh.. oh it was ,,ahh,, hmm.. grammatical mistakes..