Thursday, September 1

Nowadays most men lead lives of noisy desperation. ~James Thurber

You guys must have heard me mention Sajjan and his weird sense of humor. When I started blogging a year ago, I used to ask him , no in fact I used to blackmail him, to read my posts and to drop comments. Here’s an example. Right now he's in Hyderabad and hopefully will be coming down this weekend (Hey get some Hyderabadi biryani) Hehe ...He's a veggie. Where was I? aaah... so he sends me a mail asking me to check out a blog. Yep some chicks blog. I was surprised . I mean Saj and blog hopping ? Is this the same guy who read 4 pages of the Da Vinci Code and quickly came to the conclusion that waiting for a few more months and watching the movie was better than reading the rest of the book. So I fired a mail asking for an explanation. His reply (edited): "It so happened that I was strolling down the office cubes and saw a colleague reading a blog.So I asked him if it was his? He said he had no time to write and maintain a blog but he frequently visited the above-mentioned one and follows it everyday. I then showed your blog and told him that "I often visit this one". Suddenly the room was filled with an eerie silence." Now I appeal to the 4 people who visit my blog. Pray 'O' great ones what the hell did Sajjan mean when he said "Suddenly the room was filled with an eerie silence."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could mean two things like Lakshmi said:

a) It was filled with an eerie silence coz they thought I too was like that blogger whose taste was questionable!

b) It could be a stunned silence of awe coz he regularly visits the blog of the grandfather of blogdom.(content is not that important these days u see).

Ooye and why did u delete lakshmi's comments?
Hey and I want pix of Tobey Macguire, AB's baby and Tom Cruise and Ricky Martin too.
--kk

Vc said...

WHAT !! where's options c and d ?

Don't you watch Kaun Banega Crorepati 2 ? Every question must have 4 options .

Oh the deleted comment she was trigger happy and I had to delete the duplicate comment.

HELLO as far as the pics are concerned ... this is not and I repeat NOT " Aaapki farmaish " programme on the Radio ..

Anonymous said...

Ok I had already done 50-50 but anyway the other options were:
c) A hippopotamus suddenly barged into the room.
d) The comp crashed when Saj opened the blog url.
--kk

Vc said...

Can i use Phone a friend option?

Anyone here knows what Angelina Jolie's cell number is .. I know it starts with 0800 ...

Anonymous said...

but i thought her no. starts with 1-800 xxxx xxxxx

-anand

Anonymous said...

Nope u have two lifelines: 50-50 (the one that got used) and 50-50 (the one that is still not used). Would u like to use it?
--kk

Prashanth said...

Just 4 people? Vc is modest...

There! Made you blush again! (ROTFL)

Vc said...

Anand.. So you do have her number .. hmmm hmm..

Kk.. I want the audience poll.

SP: Damn.. how did you.. never mind...

Anonymous said...

I'm in no position to interpret anyone else's words...

BUT

I can write my own interpretation:

'Twas still morning as I opened 'tis up
And 'tis feeling sneakily descended on me
- An Eerie silence

'Was covered in labyrinthine sensation
As I rolled back to childhood
'Was in a world of fantacies myths n celebrations
As I mirthfully regaled 'tis interlude

'Twas still morning as I sat with my coffee
And this relization sneakily desended on me
Our deepest feelings are expressed in
- An Eerie Silence

Well I made that up in real short time; but guess it conveys ....
Crazy *I

Anonymous said...

Ok but we only have three persons in the audience and only two are eligible to vote (SP is still the kid :P). Aap kya karna chahenge?

Ohh SP FYI there are lots of people who love Vc's blog: Vc can I tell him abt the chiks in the bowling alley who loved your legspin and they said, "Wow is that Shane Warne's uncle?" and you gave them your visiting card which has the blog url.. hmm I should get one of those made.
--kk

Vc said...

Hey Crazy *I can we call you SP's fairy God Mother ? can we can we ??

Thank you !!

Damn must put my blog url..thanks for the idea ..

lall allaaaaaaaaalala laaaaaaaaaaaa