Wednesday, July 6

Cheers..hic..hic...

Yep My blog is a year old.... It all started because my brother in law said the one word which made my eyebrows touch the ceiling, no not Aishwarya but the word Free. When Sri started his blog (currently its dying a slow death) , my sister suggested that I start one too . She wanted me to write about what I did during weekends and keep her informed about all the weird things that happened in my life ( believe me a lot of weird stuff happens :) ). I asked my BIL and he said it was free and simple .So I started off mine with this post http://vinodc.blogspot.com/2004/07/new-era-in-blogging.html I really liked this pic Perchance to dream http://photos1.blogger.com/img/220/1287/1024/perchance_to_dream_b.jpg and of course my all time fav : the Christmas Decorations. http://vinodc.blogspot.com/2004/12/merry-christmas-to-all-my-friends.html and no I cannot choose between all those Ash pics... haiiiiiiiii.... Cheers to all the people who visit my blog !! Hic Hic Hurray !! Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. ~Edward Fitzgerald

13 comments:

Prashanth said...

Happy Birthday to Vc's blog. Poor thing's survived a lot of abuse.

Kirthi said...

Congratulations Friendly neighbourhood blogger.

Tipsy Topsy said...

Congrats :)

RPM said...

Congratulations, vc. I know you have 'banned' my blog from your browser, but welcome to the club of one-year olds.

My blog became one on 6/23/2005.

Anonymous said...

Maamu.... saalgira mubarak ho!

Self Writeous said...

Awesome!!

"Hope V-C (1) lots more of V-C(2) and his V-C(3)s in this V-C(4) blog."

Appendix
VC(1) -> short for We See
VC(2) -> Vinod C
VC(3) -> Slang for W(V)ise Crack
VC(4) -> short for Very Cool

Will the real VC please stand up!!
Applause-Applause

This is my little tribute to your blog :)

Vc said...

Thanks One and All and I swear i won't overdo it this year.

And RPM , you know what happened :) and i try not to hate anything... ( gulp) even Radish Sambhar...Ignore would be a better word and I always look forward to your comments and advice (see all small Ash pics).

No more funny quips or jokes.. My blog is going to be a serious one.

HoH .. vc1 and vc2 are my bro and sis respectively :) .. thanks for the wishes...

Thanks SP,kk,Anand and TT.

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.-Andy Warhol

Prashanth said...

"No more funny quips or jokes.. My blog is going to be a serious one."

Are you kidding me?
None of us are perfect, Vc..
'Cos better and best are subjective.
Now, I search not for an adjective,
Since 'tis clear to me as day -
I won't have you any other way!

Kirthi said...

I second SP on that!
Will the real mr Vc please stand up...headlines today: eminem buries himself and thousands of hysterical fans are thrown in the mental assylum.

Vc said...

Che no time to update blog...so will post it here :)


I listen to jazz and country songs a lot, something in the tune of " Buy me a Rose" -Kenny Rogers /Tim Macgraw..I believe country music is more relaxing and easy on the ears.

Couple of weeks back SP mentioned that Linkin Park were using Rap in their Rock songs. I was surprised , I knew Linkin Park were a rock band , but rap in Rock ?
Then Anand showed me the video of Linkin Park's " In the End " . It had 2 versions .. the second one was amazing ,it had WRC as the backdrop. Cars crashing woow too cool.

The lyrics were simple :
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
to lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Now i'm hooked :)
Borrowed my friend's Ipod and blasting my brains to Hell and Back.

Kirthi said...

Yoikes Linking park gave me a major headache.
How can u ...oh fine its our Vc we are talking about!! :P

Anonymous said...

Ooooh congratulations to your blog on celebrating a year. I've been visiting pretty much from the birth of this site and I've watched it grow *sniff*. You've nurtured it well; I keep coming back :-P
Your friend, Nadera :-)

Vc said...

Thanks Nadera.. and yes I have been reading your comments for more than a year.. wow...