Wednesday, July 27

An interesting article...

Teaching Mom and Dad the facts of modern life by Bruce Cameron..

The line "Maybe we should call your sister "had me in splits....

=====================================

Thu thu ...

She says hi and all I did was smile .Oh! that was because I had just stuffed my mouth with those biscuits .. no not the dog biscuits.. those creamy ones re...yummy .All I could do was bat my eyelids.. I hope she understands Morse code..

bat bat stare bat bat haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bat bat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe guys bat their eyelids more than girls! There was some theory on that. Nice template and nice color, but the font could be a little paler.. white seems fine but sky blue might be better.
Looks like aunty might call ur sis to fix ur dvd player too!!

Vc said...

OOh The player is fixed :) and changed the template again.. was experimenting...