Monday, July 18

My quota of luck just got replenished :)

My weekend was sort of hmm ... how do I put it? .. monsoonish... well that's because I ended up getting drenched :) . Achoo ... Achoo.. I get a lot of weird reactions when I talk about my soul sister. I was taken by surprise when Dee said that it was "cute " and now she wants me to find her one. Now how in heaven's name am I going to find her a soul-bro? I mean traveling to Africa to find that special Elephant which likes apples. Uff ..It’s difficult but not impossible. :) Saturday: Got up at 6 am. I mean why waste your weekends sleeping. ... So I watched Harry Callahan deliver this dialogue. I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kind of lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Want to listen to it download it from here >>> http://www.filmsite.org/wavfiles/dirtyharry.wav

I was hooked and ended up watching: The Dirty Harry series, which included: Magnum Force ,The Enforcer,Sudden Impact and the Dead Pool. Then had to rush to Sajjan's house .. it was Anand's birthday party.. a huge cake even RB couldn’t finish it.yummmmmmmmy .. It was raining so we watched the movie Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983).We just loved the Mahabharata scene. Naseeruddin Shah takes over the role of Duryodhana and says "Maine Draupadi ka cheer-haran ka idea DROP kar diya hai" Dushasana played by some sidey actor says “ areh yeah tho script main nahi hai “. Akbar makes a grand entrance in Mahabhratha and immediately the background changes. Oh God you have got to watch it, mast time pass. Hey I passed by Anil Kumble's residence, its huge and I even saw his brother.. that software dude Dinesh Kumble.Sajjan says that Anil has a huge underground GYM ..hmmm ... On the way back home got completely drenched. Mom was furious. I mean I can't help it if it’s raining in the rest of Bangalore and not a drop in our area. grrr. Sunday: Got up at 8. That’s because I was watching " The House of Flying Daggers " the previous night. Cool special effects, amazing fight sequences and a very good storyline .I just loved the background score. Typical Chinese film. Oh and I watched Kelly's Heroes, Heartbreak Ridge and In the line of Fire. Check out the post on Brahma Kamala ..... Damn I couldn't smell those.. and it seems you are lucky if you see it bloom and I saw 6 bloom. Thanks to Anand for the pics . More pics here

And the best part is that the flowers grow from the edge of the leaves. hmm …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Veecee, why dont you tell everyone about how *you* got pasted on my birthday? :D

Mmm... and I dont see that pic posted in your photoblog. How come?

Vc said...

Hokey-pokey... hmmmm...pasteries... hmmmm

Yo Anand..will post that pic soon..ahaha.. poda