Wednesday, June 21

Check it out !!

My sis showed me a pic of my nephew Sid ( 2 months old) and I was mesmerized. The lil kid was wearing a checks shirt !! For the love of Pokemon checks!! She and my bil went on the defence..”Its designer checks and it’s the latest style” yeah right for professionals not toddlers……duh !! I bet 10 years down the line the kid would be browsing through the pics and chance upon this particular “checky” pic , raise his eyebrows and ask his mom “ Mommy !! please tell me this isn’t me “. Amoeba and Aphrodite! kids should be wearing this or this or definitely this .. I’ll send one designer Hanuman t shirt :)

3 comments:

Prashanth said...

Vee, I can get you a Star Trek T-Shirt - or even a Star Wars T-Shirt for 20 bucks. Dollars, not rupees. Plus a small commission, so lets say 25 bucks. What say you? ;)

Anonymous said...

Rs 25 ? are you kidding?

we dont even get 500ml of petrol for that money !!

Divster said...

oyee...

Sid: Yawwnnn*
Vc: come come..sleep
Sid: mmmmmm..zzz
Vc *tries to steer the Teddybear from his grasp*

misses it...

*tries to steer the teddy again..and pulls it out..
Vc: Yessss!

Sid: hmmm?
Vc: Shhh....
*pat pat pat pat...on the head*

This is the Vc i know..I wonder who is this Vc who is playing "lets dress up cutti papas in trendy clothing" ???