Tuesday, June 27

The old,the new and the jumping heroes...

My Fair Lady : An old movie but just amazing .Watch the movie for Audrey Hepburn and this dialogue delivered by the Professor : Professor Henry Higgins: [singing] Women are irrational, that's all there is to that! Their heads are full of cotton, hay, and rags. They're nothing but exasperating, irritating, vacillating, calculating, agitating, maddening and infuriating hags! Clap Clap !! Bravo …. Wink wink Mi3: I found Ethan Hunt too emotional in this film.Sigh The special effects and the latest gadgets will keep you on the edge of your seats. Don’t miss the action on the bridge .Awesome. Oh I almost forgot...check out the running scene and the camera that follows him .....uff...WICKED. Krrish : The songs are good and I think I have repeated this a zillion times, Hrithik is at his best when he’s not delivering dialogues. All he has to do is stand in a corner looking at the cracks in the wall and the audience will love him but NO he’s got to dance and sing and yeah! jump over buildings. sigh*...our very own desi Spiderman and Superman !!The film is okitoki..but it has those “special scenes”, when Hrithik is trying to woo Priyanka , its then that you (audience) can go out get some popcorn and diet coke , cross my heart,you will not regret it. The special effects are commendable but when compared to MI3 ..lets not go there…I liked the song : main hoon woh aasman aur tum ho yeh zameen ho kar bhi hum juda hote juda nahi ~~ wah wah Kids and aunties will love it . I’ve kept the best for the last. Crash : I would like to thank Myths for insisting that I watch this movie.Vc bows, thank you. Crash is one cool and amazing movie, you have to watch it to enjoy it. I hope and pray that we get to see the Indian version soon. Of course someone might already be implementing it … FYI Crash is the Winner of 3 Oscars at the 2006 Academy Awards: · Best Picture · Film Editing · Writing (Original Screenplay) and Sandra is :) And the tag line : It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

14 comments:

Prashanth said...

Veecee veecee! I talked about Crash on my blog a long time ago, you didn't see it then? *sniff*

My Fair Lady is an awesome movie. I love the scene where she says, "Move your bloomin' arse!" LOL

Anonymous said...

ah! u liked it :) and Myths? :))

Anonymous said...

yep i loved it :) .... yeah myths.. why you know her ??

Owl prints....

Anonymous said...

why , yes i do ! rather well i should say .
Owl prints too ... Goobe =))
P.S. I love the sound of that word ... :))

Anonymous said...

Excuse me !! vc looks around..psst pssst who are you ? and how do you know myths.. becoz even i dont know who she is...

could you throw some light ??

Drop your intials no no better still drop a couple of coins..

Anonymous said...

My my ... Mr. SH , u seem to have left behind ur thinking hat today havent u ?

Let there be light! (I hope there is now ...)

Chillare illa ;;)

Anonymous said...

S H ?? eh ? short Hand ? grrr

Anonymous said...

Long nose and short Hand too???
he he he evil laughter

Anonymous said...

HELLO THIS IS preposterous ! i am not replying !! FF

Anonymous said...

Hi VC,
sorry , was just pulling ur leg .. hope u dint take it seriously and all that ...
SH was Sherlock Holmes(remember?)
Myths

Anonymous said...

Myths .. come here.. come come..
pattar pattar .. that was for pulling my nose pattar ..

Uhaaaahahaaaaaaaa you fell for the trick .. uhahahahhaahhaa.. you have a lot to learn :)

and Oh .. Crash was "as promised" too good :). Thank you ..

PS : FF means Family Friend .. or or.. Fully Falthu .. or or .. Four Fingers..or or. .:)

Anonymous said...

sa ni saaaa ni sa saaaaa.. dum dum dum.. na naa naa naa,,,, naa.

Anonymous said...

oh hrithik any day any form :)

Anonymous said...

WAT DID I TELL YOU ABT PRINTS ?

come here pattar ... pattar..

but Hritik ,,, sigh..these girls..