Tuesday, June 13

Friends vs Will and Grace

I was browsing through ( cough cough) and happened to read these hilarious liners from Friends and Will and Grace and was ROTFOL. Phoebe: I got a call at two in the morning, but all I could hear was, like, this high squeaky sound, so I thought, okay it's, like, a mouse or a possum. But then I realized, like, okay, where would a mouse or a possum get the money to make the phone call? Chandler: All right, look, I just think it's time for you to settle down, ya know. Make a choice. Pick a lane. Joey:Who's Elaine? Ross: What if there is only one woman for everybody? You know. What if I get one woman and that's it? Unfortunately in my case there was one woman... for her. Joey: Ross, relax that's like saying there's only one flavour of ice-cream for you. Let me tell you something Ross, there's lots of flavours out there. There's rocky road, cookie dough and bing! Cherry vanilla. You can get them with jimmies or nuts, or whipped cream. Welcome back to the world, grab a spoon! Ross: I honestly don't know wether I'm hungry or horny. Chandler: You stay out of my freezer.” [Grace trying to start up her Uncle Jerry's old car] Grace: 'OK, here we go.. that's weird. Will, what do you think is wrong?' Karen: 'Oh my God. She just asked a fairy an engine question. We're all gonna die in this car' Will: 'Karen, you're not going to die. It would take a silver bullet and a wooden stake to do that.' KAREN: Oh, Grace, I am your assistant. Now, I may not be a whiz at the... [POINTING]GRACE: Computer.KAREN: Or know how to work the... [POINTING]GRACE: Fax.KAREN: But, honey, I do know how to get where I need to be. Now hand me the-- GRACE: Phone. KAREN: Well, honey, I would have gotten that one. Phoebe: Hey. Why isn't it Spidermen? You know, like Goldmen, Silvermen. Chandler: Because, it... it's not his last name. Phoebe: It isn't? Chandler: No. It's not like Phil Spidermen. He's a spider *man*. You know, like Goldmen is a last name but there's no gold man. Phoebe: Oh, oh okay... Phoebe: There should *be* a gold man! Who is better Joey ( How u doing ? ) or Karen ( Honey !)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL VC :).

I remember one from Joey and was ROTFL...

There this situation where they're talking about a woman who doesnt have a TV at home and Joey is like "Whaaat? No television at home?!! Then what are the sofa and furnitures pointing to!!?!!"

Hahaha. :-)

Vc said...

Oh gosh.. i think ..wait... wipes tears... never laughed so much... ..gosh .. ..

by the way ..you are....

Anonymous said...

smelly cat smelly cat what rae they feeding you

Anonymous said...

Joey when he was on Friends!!! (but not on his own TV show...)

Born a Libran said...

Friends rock... Hence Joey rocks... Will n Grace... *shaking hands* when the friends are not around, maybe chalega...

Anonymous said...

uhahhahaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Sarah: Are you a paleontologist?
Joey: No, God, no! No! No no, I'm an actor. You'd probably recognize me from a little show called "The Days of Our Lives".
Ross: Dude, it's just "Days of Our Lives"... there's no the.
Joey: (thinking he's kidding) Ok, Ross! It's... It's fun, yeah! No, I-I play Doctor Drake Ramoray.
Sarah: I'm sorry, I don't own a TV.
Joey: You don't own a TV? What's all your furniture pointed at??

Anonymous said...

not fair dude! You seem to copy ma style now!
Its patent voilation!!

Vc said...

eh ?? who ??? Rambo ?