Monday, August 2

Everything happens for a reason.

Friday Night : Saw the film Maine pyar Kiya ... when was this film released.. 1990 ? Saturday : Tutions . Saw the film " Chronicles of Riddick " starring Vin Deisel .It's actually the sequel of Pitch Black .Stunts excellent.Storyline Bad. Got a call from Anand , party at 5 pm. Went to Star City , bowling and chicks. Although it was my first time , i had a decent score :) and we did get to me our future bhabhi hehe. RB won hands down a cool 110 points , coincidently that's how much he weighs in Kgs. Dinner plans : Anand says Chung's ( a chinese resturant ) , Subbu says the Dosa Camp , Sajjan says the Pizza Hut. We then decide on Pizza's. Off to Cunnigham road . The Pizza hut is fully booked . So off to the Chinese restuarant. We find a table , the waiter brings the menu , I burst out laughing. The first page reads " Poultry Delights " , my friends are dumbfolded. All my friends are vegetarians ( they don't eat anything that can have offsprings ) . We decide to make a hasty exit . Poof . We head back to Pizza hut. Manage to order 2 medium size pizzas with cheese and everything under the sun , Garlic bread ,potato sticks and Pepsi . The dude Jithin who served us goofed up the Order and used " No issues " 5 times .....Uff. Thanks Anand for taking us Bowling and Sri for the Pizzas. Left at 10 .20 pm got a call from my mom " Where are you ?" " On the way Mom " . Put the cute mobile back into my pocket and zooomed off. 11 pm Home , pat my pocket and lo my mobile is missing. That's Vc for you Careless and Irresponsible . Mom opens the door , I smile and say i lost my mobile. She goes on the offensive dishum dishum ... It must have dropped off while i was driving .... Vc's excuse : If my mom had not called i would not have taken it out and it would not have..hmmm .. Sunday :Next Morning .. more dishum dishum ... Leave home to lodge a complaint at the Police station , no breakfast . Bribe the constable Rs 200 /- for an affadivit and Court charges. Evening : Tution . Told my sis on chat that I had lost my mobile and more Dishum Dishum..... India lost the Finals of the Asia Cup .... A simple target of 230 runs with 8 world class batsmen .Che Che Lost a bet of Rs 51 .Uff .Bad Weeekend. Rule 1.1 Everthing Happens for a reason ... Agodella olledike .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Great Saturday was a Blue MOON Day ....

Anonymous said...

Had u gifted me that mobile, u wudn't have lost it. I heard u have a bike too. So...

Vc said...

Abbe Oyee Chal hatt.... Pathli gali se nikal....