Monday, August 23

This and That

SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Are you chewing gum? BILLY: No, I'm Billy Anderson. Egyptian Gods : Sun God (September 22 to October 15) You'll have no trouble finding Mr/Ms Right because you're what every man/woman is looking for - tender,understanding, passionate, and Intensely loyal. Men/Women will flock to you, so you can afford to be choosy. Pick the man/woman who is most deserving of the prize you are, and don't look back. Your only fault is a tendency to wonder if you made the right choices in the past, so keep your eyes peeled on the future . ( Made my Day . :) ) Asatoma Sadgamaya Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya Mrithyor Maa Amrutham Gamaya Aum Shanti Shanti Shantihi Meaning: Lead me from the unreal to the real. Lead me from darkness to light. Lead me from death to immortality. May there be peace everywhere. Yep this was used in the film Matrix .

No comments: