Tuesday, August 10

Weird Morning

Three things happened today : 1. Got up late .Was watching tennis Agassi vs Hewitt. Did you know that right next to our apartment , there's this girls hostel , where there are around 80 North indian Kudi's( girls, chicks , butterflies , birds ). Well one of them actually whistled at me today . These girls stand in a group , waiting for their college bus and blocking the road .So whenever i pass ( I never honk) they make way for me ( simillar to Moses leading his people across the Red sea). Today when I passed them I heard someone whistle, the nerve. Hmm maybe will get up late tommorow .. Vc winks ;) 2.One of my friends , Anantha who is curently working in Gurgaon ( North India) has been offered a job in Honeywell , Bangalore. Now that's going to be fun. One goes up and the other comes down.( Sri's in Udaipur ). 3.Got a mail from my old chess pal , a 17 yr old Russian i settled in California.His granny once used to be a ballet dancer , but now is into Yoga , hehe.Last year we had an amazing discussion on the origin of chess ( It's China and not India )and time travel. He asked me a lot of questions on India , Hinduism and the Indo-Pak conflict. He has a very good memory and could recollect almost all of our conversation. Here's a snippet : I think i remember a couple things... Your name means one who laughs in Sanskrit right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u serious ? does vinod means laughter in sanskrit ????

Vc said...

Yep:

Vinod -pleasing, happy, full of joy !