Thursday, August 26

Vc tries to spice up the morning.

I saw her, she saw me . Our eyes were locked. There was chemistry in the air .( believe me ,i am a part time Chemistry teacher, right) Then it happened. I sneezed. I was allergic to her. Grr. =================================================== Vc: Why do elephants wear red tennis shoes? M: I don't know. Why? Vc: So they can hide in cherry trees. M: That joke was stupid. Vc: What do you mean stupid? Haven't you ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree? M: No, I've never seen an elephant in a cherry tree. Vc: Just goes to show you how well they hide, doesn't it? M then goes on to Kick Vc.. ================================================ So, what happened after the Bouncer threw you out of the side door? I tried to tell him that I belonged to a very important family. Then what happened? He begged my forgiveness, brought me back inside, and threw me out the front door. ===============================================

No comments: