Thursday, April 14

"HITCH " a ride....

Eversince I saw him in the comedy serial "Fresh Prince of Bel Air " I became a huge fan of Will Smith.In this latest Sony flick "Hitch" ,he's a charismatic, charming guy who, for a fee, helps shy and socially inept men approach and win over the women of their dreams. Eva Mendes plays the female lead and she's hmm hmmm.Psst she was in " Fast and Furious2 ". Things to watch out for : The hilarious scene where Will Smith teaches his client to dance to the tune of Usher's O Yeah !! The background score is good. A toast from the film : "Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. "

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vee..in case you are plannig a change in ur career..thinking on the same lines as Will Smith..one piece of advice..Drop the plans :)

Vc said...

Damn I am tooo predictable.

But i seldom give in. So people if you are looking for that perfect man or woman contact me .... My middle name is " Matchmaker".

Anonymous said...

"match maker" you? hah..I am the one who ones the "poultry farm " remember...

Anonymous said...

yappaaaaaaaa whats wrong wiht my englis..of course u know i meant own right? yappaaaa

Vc said...

OOh !! true true.. I mean your "englis" has truely gone to the dogs.

The chicks in your poultry farm,are all from the other side.