Tuesday, April 19

Improve your GK

1.In HR parlance,a golden handshake is an incentive given to an employee to voluntarily retire from service. What is an incentive offered to retain employees in an organization called ? 2. This popular (Canadian) singer's first name means,"I'm on my way"in (Ojibwan -Red Indian tribe).She was born as Eileen Edwards in 1965.? 3.I keep my exact age a secret, but I can say I am in my thirties and was born on February 14th. I had a privileged upbringing, never really knowing my mother, my father was a well respected archaeologist. Whilst at Gordonstoun I excelled at athletics, later at a Swiss finishing school I developed a natural talent with firearms I followed in my father’s footsteps, coming to the world’s attention in 1996 when I was hired by Jacqueline Natla, head of Natla Industries, to recover a mysterious artefact rumoured to be in a Peru? 4.Usually bottled in one of three categories: plata ("silver" – aged no more than a couple of months), reposado ("rested" – aged about a year), and aƱejo ("aged" – aged from 1 to 3 years), this liquor has been marketed with a worm" Hipopta Agavis"in each bottle.Name the liquor?. 5.What invention of the confectioner George Smith was named after a famous race horse of the early 20th century? Answers in the comment section.

1 comment:

Vc said...

1.Golden Handcuff.
2. Its the beautiful Shania Twain.
3. Its Lara Croft , duh!! You haven't played the Tomb Raider have you .
4. Sajjan remember you talked about this :) .Yep its the Tequila.
5.Lolly Pops .